Monday, December 7, 2009

Movember comes to a close


The final 'stache. Fully grown. Raising money and lookin good doing it. Well, sort of looking like a pedophile. But whatever.

After 30 days (and a few extra since Klane's been too sick to shave), Klane's face is finally moustache-free again. I will admit, I was proud of him for growing such an established moustache. Neither he nor I knew he had it in him. ;) But I am glad it's gone. It was a little too... furry for my liking.

For those who were wondering, Klane and his team of hairy-faced friends from work raised $5,224 to fight cancer through their moustache-growing efforts and the kind donations of all their supporters (including some of you dear readers). I'm so proud! Happy Movember! Thanks to all who donated to the cause. You can check out Klane's team page here.

7 comments:

Sara said...

truly awesome. you make me laugh.

Yelena said...

wow..
they did great!
what a creative way to raise money lol. :)

Klane said...

Wow. So intimate.

Angie said...

I'm glad you approved, Klane. This picture is so creepy and funny to me at the same time.

Oh and handsome too. ;)

Mike said...

"I was wondering if you would like to join me in my quarters this night... for some toast."

Sharla said...

This is just awesome that you can join the cause to fight cancer and be subjected to such things as you have endured. Wow!! I guess growing hair does kind-of help you relate to Cancer patients. We are proud of your stache and have enjoyed keeping up on the fund raising also. Klane is a great sport!

Abbie said...

This is where I was commenting when my computer died.

I think I'll miss the 'stache. He looked so...so...so, yeah, like a bit of a pedophile.