Monday, December 21, 2009

I think I'm in love.


On my walk to work this morning. I love where I work. The neighborhood is so beautiful and so clean. I love the snow. I love the beautiful houses. I love how they decorate for every season. I love New York!

I'm so happy here. I've found it remarkable that every time someone says, "New York is amazing in the Spring/Fall/Winter/Summer," it is always true. It's fresh and beautiful in the spring with the blossoms. It's wonderful in the summer with the heat and all the fun things to do. It's gorgeous and inviting in the fall with the warm colored leaves and cool crisp air. It's absolutely magical in the winter with the snow and the lights! I LOVE New York in the winter! I love New York!

5 comments:

Abbie said...

I'm so glad you're in love!! It really is so beautiful, but I won't say I love winter until March. If I make it until then with out going crazy, then I'll really know I can hack it here.

Morgan said...

Oh my, I absolutely agree! I cannot stand it when I hear anyone talk about how much they hate New York. I always find it hard to believe that anyone who truly knows the city could ever not like it. I love, love, LOVE New York. A lot.

Katherine said...

Gorgeous photo--love it! I couldn't agree more! One of my FAVORITE Christmas songs of all time: "A New York Christmas" by Rob Thomas. So Angie and Klane, "I'm sending you a Merry New York Christmas..."

I was there for Christmas and New Years last year and loved EVERY minute!

Sharla said...

I love New York and I love you!

Allison Box said...

I have been meaning to leave another comment since I last commented, and then you commented back. By the way, thanks for your comments. That is funny about Kyle. I always thought Kyle was great. Anyway, as always, I love your pictures of New York. I am afraid that if I ever went I wouldn't want to come home. It is beautiful. And I especially love the pictures of the snow and those little birds in the snow. So cute. Merry Christmas too!