Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Brunch at the Foundry


My family's best friends (who aren't relatives) are the Markhams. (I've mentioned them here and here and here.) One of the big events I was looking forward to over the break was going to Foundry Grill at Sundance with the Markhams for the famous brunch. They've been telling us for years how amazing it is and we finally scheduled a time to experience it together!

It was, in fact, incredible. But even better than the food was the great company. It was so fun catching up with Lindsay, Kevin and Lisa. These people just make you feel love. And they are dang funny and fun to be around too. I just wish their other kids could've made it up.

Sundance is absolutely beautiful. I really love that resort. I have lots of good memories there and I just like how it's smaller yet so beautiful. It was breathtaking with all the snow.












The little "general store" at Sundance is so quaint and rustic. I love it.






Hi Lindsay!


Kevin and Dad


















Even the walk to the car was beautiful!

6 comments:

Ashley Seil Smith said...

looooove Sundance! Who doesn't I guess? So glad you guys had a great time there. And your pictures are always so great.

Abbie said...

Now I want to go back! SO BEAUTIFUL!!

So, when do you want to come over to teach me?

Morgan said...

All of these pictures are so unbelievably beautiful! For a while you had me fooled into believing that I was actually there. You documented your brunch so wonderfully. And Sundance looks gorgeous! I love the cute little general store.

And now you've got me craving snow. So pretty!

Sharla said...

This brought back so many happy thoughts from the break. I love the Markhams and you are right, they just make you feel loved. We needed to get together with them for sure!!

Katherine said...

SUCH breathtaking photos! Watch out, Sundance (catalog) is going to want some of them.

Your family is so beautiful. Your mom is stunning and looks more like your sister than your mother!

And Foundry Grill-- ah, one of my favorite places ever! So quaint and cozy.

Amber and Ryan said...

Beautiful pictures Angie, as always!