Saturday, December 26, 2009

Stars Delight! It's Christmas Eve Night!

That's what my sweet Grandma Marilyn always says. Our Christmas Eve was wonderful, filled with fun and family and laughter. We saw Avatar in 3D (highly recommend it) with the family, then went shopping for some last minute gifts, and socks for us to wear while we're here. :) In the evening we enjoyed a delicious Christmas Eve dinner at the Harding's house. I got the best of both worlds, since my parents and Brandon came too! It was a perfect evening. I'm so glad mine and Klane's families are friends and that they get along so well. It makes things so much more fun!

At events like these I usually forget to take pictures because I'm too busy enjoying the event. So I only got pictures of the table, the nephews, and the food. Sorry, everyone else. I still love you guys.






5 comments:

Yelena said...

gorgeous table setting! and the food looks delicious!! yumm. :)
cute nephews too! :)

Sharla said...

That was a wonderful Christmas Eve and so nice of the Hardings to host us! Especially since Dad is still recovering from surgery. Loved everything about it, especially the people!

Morgan said...

Oh I know, isn't it so nice when two families can come together and have such a great time together? My family's the same way and I love it! Don't worry about not taking tons of pictures. The ones that you got are great! Your nephews are adorable. The second picture from the end is killing me. Too cute!

Katherine said...

How pretty and festive! (So very Kaylene.) And what DARLING little nephews! So, so cute.

hilary w said...

My in-laws have the same Christmas china!