Monday, February 15, 2010

This husband of mine...

I love Klane. He is the perfect husband for me. He is so patient and his personality balances mine so well. I love being married to him. In honor of Valentine's day (and since I sort of spaced getting him a present...) here's a little list of some things I love about Klane.


Well, I do think he's pretty handsome.


He's smart and oh so talented. He got a job in New York and therefore gave me the opportunity to come live in this amazing city! What an adventure and incredible opportunity I never would've experienced without him.


He is passionate about music and keeps me listening to new stuff all the time. And he pulls off this hat smashingly.


He's romantic.


He'll do crazy things with me. Like climbing on the roof in a lightning storm.


He ran a half-marathon with me. Now that is love. (And we're doing another one this spring!)



We have a lot of the same interests, and we've done so many fun adventurous things together. He is up for anything and I love all the memories we've shared together.




He is funny and always keeps me laughing. He doesn't mind posing for all my pictures. Many of his poses make me laugh.


Speaking of funny, I love when he sings and/or dances along with his music. He's doing it right now, actually. :)


Klane is a great example of service. He serves the youth in our church. He is always stopping to help people carry strollers up the subway stairs, holds doors for people, and performs small acts of service for people around him.


He keeps on loving me, even when I'm in a bad mood or impatient or frustrated. He's so good at dealing with stubborn old me.


He teaches me so much, he is very knowledgeable and passionate about a lot of things. (photography, film, advertising, computers, good design, technology, investing, money management, the gospel... to name a few)


He will probably be embarrassed that I did a post all about him. But I am so grateful for my husband. I really am. He is so perfect for me. I'm so happy we get to be together forever.

8 comments:

Sharla said...

I just love this post! I think I will just print it and put it in a book. It was so well done and I love all the pics of you two. What a dynamic duo you make and you are doing so much good in the City!!

Lynsie said...

I love Klane too! He's pretty Awesome!

Katherine said...

Angie, this is seriously one of the sweetest tributes ever! Very thoughtful and authentic.

Sarah said...

You guys are so cute! I love it.

Dayna said...

Cute post! You really did get a good catch, but then again, so did he! I love seeing the love you two share for each other.

Jons and Celeste Leigh said...

Oh I love this post! Every time I would scroll down to a new picture, I would think- oh that's my favorite! And then each new picture was my fave! haha I love all of these pictures! You guys are a great couple! :)

Klane said...

That same thing happened to me, Celeste... so weird.

Miralva & Mason said...

O my goodness. You guys are so darling!! I love the pictures you posted, I need to start posting more too. You guys are a great couple!