Thursday, July 30, 2009

dear soho, i love you.

I wandered around SoHo a bit this morning. Oh boy, that place is just lovely. I love the beautiful buildings and I love that there are so many stores I like to shop in. I should've taken more than six pictures to try to capture it.





This one's for you, Mom and Dad! I went in for old time's sake to see if our friend who got us in at Balthazar's still works there. He wasn't there. And everything there is still way out of my budget. :)



{My parents took me to NYC for my senior trip when I was 18, and it was quite the shopping extravaganza. Scoop in SoHo will always hold a dear place in our hearts. After buying some jeans there, the guy that helped us was our new best friend. We mentioned we were looking for a place to eat, and he took it upon himself to walk with us to this really nice place which would've been impossible to get reservations at, and get us a table. He knew someone and pulled some strings. It was a fun experience.}

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Our good friend who was so fun to watch and listen to. I wonder if I would even recognize him! Have the jeans changed in the last few years!!