Sunday, July 19, 2009

this could become a tradition


Sunday afternoons in the park. Good friends, yummy food, lots of laughs.



Robby and Kelsey




Carly and Casey: like peanut butter & jelly




Lindsay doing her thang. We're photo buddies, you might say.



a little frisbee



Klane and Tommy



a little bocce ball



Pat and Lindsay




I think this little house is just lovely. We were guessing how much that piece of real estate on Central Park West would be worth.



I want to take this picture every time I cross Central Park West and look downtown.
Here you go.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are so good! Posting so quickly!! You documented the night so wonderfully!

Unknown said...

my ONE moment to be in your blog and the photo of me is WEIRD! NOO!

I mean, don't my arms look kinda short? and why are my legs like that? Ugh.

But fun times, though. Props to the post!

Sharla said...

Love that you are enjoying friends in the City!

Casey said...

Yay for Park Sunday! Now I won't sleep away Sundays anymore...unless we decide to do so in the park...then I'm totally fine with that!

Unknown said...

Amazing. Just amazing. Love, love, LOVE the pictures. Keep 'em coming! Oh, and BTW, you should definitely make Sundays in the Park a tradition. :)

Ryan and Donna said...

Thats a cool Dr. Pepper pic!