Sunday, July 26, 2009

happy sabbath!



Here's where we go to church every Sunday. It's pretty great. We like it.

Today we helped some friends move into our neighborhood; they're fellow BYU transplants.

There was a cool thunderstorm this evening. Thank goodness the rain didn't start until the moment the last item was unloaded from the truck.
Someone up there was watching out for us.

Later we all met up for some dinner and some laughs.




I brought black bean veggie dip. Yes, we ate the whole bowl. There were eight of us.




Hope you enjoyed your day of rest as much as we did!

4 comments:

k. said...

I love, love, love the (new) chapels in NYC. They're so pretty & unique. Does your have stained glass at the top? Ours does - a big round window. It's beautiful.

Sharla said...

I need this recipe!

Sydna Graf said...

Just when I'm contemplating what to fix for dinner, I see this yummy recipe. I'll have to check out your other blog to get some inspiration. I'm glad your having such a good NYC experience.

Kylie Whiting said...

angie,
thanks so much for your comment! it seriously made my day. i feel like i've learned a lot so it's good to see that someone noticed. i'm coming out to NYC next week for about 10 days. maybe i'll see you and we can talk photography!

thanks again!