Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i don't know if i should be embarrassed about this...

but I'm actually pretty excited for Glee.



This is kind of embarrassing, but every time the trailers played during American Idol, I couldn't help but get chills watching their rendition of "Don't Stop Believing."



I saw another preview the other day and I have to admit I will be watching this come fall. Even if I have to do it on my laptop, so Klane doesn't have to watch it with me. It premiers mid-September. You can watch the pilot episode on Hulu.

7 comments:

theRach said...

Well, if you should be embarrassed, so should I.....I'm looking forward to it, too! :)

Unknown said...

To be honest, I think you're quite normal. Everyone's a Glee fan. If they aren't, they are not human.

Christine said...

OH MY GOSH i watched the pilot and i'm hooked.

i totally didn't mean for it to happen. i watched it one day while i was waiting for tyler to get home and now i'm absolutely hooked.

i was embarrassed too, but now i'm not!!

:)

Sharla said...

I am lost, I better get up with the times. I don't even know what this is about!

Dayna said...

i made your peanut butter chocolate chip cookies yesterday. i had about 4 on the spot. steve had too many to count. a definite favorite. thanks!!!

Casey said...

I'm hooked too! But I hate how they hook ya and leave ya hanging for 2 months!! love.love.love.

Who That Be That Is said...

You already know I am right there with your angie!
-lindsay