Wednesday, July 1, 2009

frozen yogurt: the way to any girl's heart

In Utah, we liked going to Hello Yogurt with Mike and Sara. (And sometimes I would go by myself if I'd had a particularly hard clinic day...) If you're in Utah, get yourself on down to University Parkway and treat yourself to some high quality frozen yogurt bliss. Here in NY, Yogurtland is a good substitute. It's fantastic. I'm convinced you get way more for your money here than you would at Pinkberry/Red Mango/Yoasis, etc. Anyway, we love it.


Start by picking as many flavors as you want. Taste it a little but don't let them see you.

My choices: banana, strawberry, peach tart (yum!), blueberry

Now the toppings...

strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, chocolate syrup, and one slice of kiwi, for the heck of it

Look how happy it makes us!

lol

We enjoyed our creations on a bench by this lovely little fountain.

3 comments:

Christine said...

i think yogurtland is even better than hello yogurt. we went to a yogurtland in vegas as part of the cruise. it was way good! it had more flavor choices and some great toppings.

Sharla said...

I am taking Aunt Shera Lyn to hello yogurt today! That looked way too good. Is it 14 cents an ounce or more? Wondering how it compares to back home.

k. said...

I'm surprised you got away with so many photos. Did they yell? Normally they yell.

Yum.