Monday, July 6, 2009

highlight of my day (i love you, mom!)

Mom knows just the right time to send a package filled with treats. I needed some of my tan pants sent out to wear to work, and aside from getting all the plaster stains from SmilePerfect out of them (a small miracle in itself), she turned the package into a treat extravaganza. That woman, she really goes the extra mile. It came today, while I was doing huge loads of laundry and feeling a little sorry for myself about being thousands of miles away from my family as they prepare to go on my favorite summer vacation (to Lake Powell) this week. The package really brightened my day and couldn't have come at a better time. I love her so much. Thank you mom!!

4 comments:

Klane said...

I heart Sharla.

Sara said...

i heart sharla too! i'm happy i can say i am somewhat related to her now ;) thanks SO MUCH for having us last week! favorite vacation. favorite people. we heart you guys.

Sharla said...

I heart Klane and Angie, so everyone is happy!!

Mills Family said...

OH, That is so fun to get a package! I loved seeing that! It makes me want to send someone one....ang....maybe you!....or maybe Jay! haha!...or maybe SHARLA!...or maybe....oooooooowwww...I'll be thinking...