Tuesday, June 30, 2009

museum day: the met

After grabbing some pizza on the UWS, we walked across the park to go to the Met. That place is absolutely ginormous. It is huge. You could get lost in there. You could spend days and still not see everything. What we did see, we liked. Mike's favorite were the suits of armor, helmets, swords, etc dating way back to the 12th-16th century. Sara's favorite were the European paintings. I don't know what my favorite was, it was just a really cool place.








3 comments:

Abbie said...

It really is ginormous. Wanna go again with me? We could see a tiny slice.

Sharla said...

More things to see and do next visit!

Liz & Zac said...

Angie, I always love looking at your blog. I cannot believe how many places you guys are getting to see and do! What an incredible experience! Once again and I know I have said it a million times, but I am so jealous!