Monday, June 22, 2009

dinner by candlelight


Tonight we had a wonderful candlelight dinner. We got our first electric bill and guess what? Even the electricity in New York is more expensive! Imagine that! I sort of thought all electricity was created equal, but what do I know? So we're conserving. Besides, who wouldn't want to have a dinner by candlelight with their lover anyway? It was very romantic.


Here's the recipe for the amazing pizza we had. I've finally found a dough that I like. And I've discovered the joy of fresh mozzarella. Oh! Be still, my heart.

3 comments:

Whitney Bennett said...

I just have to tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog! I love that you update everyday...and I can't tell you enough how I love that you blog about all the little details. You sure capture your day to day life! I love seeing all the sights in New York and feeling like a part of me is there. You talk about the best of everything and it makes me so happy. I love that you just love and appreciate the littlest things. Thanks so much for posting everyday.

Dayna said...

Oooo I will most definitely be trying this one. Looks delish! And I am the same way about fresh WHOLE MILK mozzarella- after trying it once you can't go any other way.

Sharla said...

So are you making your own dough, with yeast and everything........ Wow! You are simply amazing!! Love the candle light dinner and how you always make the best of every situation!!