Monday, June 29, 2009

justin's farewell

Sunday was such a wonderful day! We got to spend so much great time catching up with family and friends. It was so so good to see all of you! I love that we're able to keep in touch through our blogs. Justin gave such an awesome talk; I am so impressed with what a great guy my little brother is. He is so mature and handsome and smart and spiritual and talented and hilarious and I just love him. We're going to miss him a lot over the next two years but we're looking forward to exchanging letters and keeping in touch while he's away. I can't wait to see the wonderful influence for good he will be as a missionary to the people of Toronto.

Everyone came to the house afterward for lunch and visiting.





lots of family, friends and food

the man of the hour

I took some pictures of Justin the missionary, and a few with he and his girlfriend, Andrea.




Can I just say that I'd be very thrilled if she was around for a long long time? We love Andrea. And look, they are so stinkin cute together.


We love you Justin! You'll be an awesome missionary and we can't wait to see all the good things you do!

12 comments:

Halfords said...

He really did such an awesome job on his talk. I was very impressed! He'll be a great missionary.

Angie said...

Wow! What a great post and we did have an amazing weekend. We will do it again and our focus next time will be fun fun fun! We put you to work this weekend, so sorry to do that, but you were a lifesaver and I guess it fulfilled our Graf family motto...... Work hard, Play hard. Lubs

Angie said...

The above post is really Sharla, but Angie must still be logged in! Oh that makes me miss you sis!

SheraLyn said...

I love the pic's! You are so talented. I would also have to say that I love to read comments on blogs about as much as looking at them. You write the best comments. They are fun and personal. I know my girls love what you say on there blogs. Thanks for being you! I bet you can't guess who this is from. :)

Abbie said...

HA! I can't believe we met! So crazy!

Abbie said...

P.S. you make Mormon food look so good.

Emily said...

what a fun time! and how awesome that you got to fly to Utah for the occasion. good luck to your little brother. his girlfriend is so cute too!

Casey said...

That's so sweet. My brother just had his farewell talk as well, but unfortunately I couldn't be there like you! Aren't we just so proud of our little bros?

Bryan, Taylor and Aspen said...

I love looking at your blog Angie! How exciting that Justin is heading out. My brother comes home in a little under a year. Time sure flies! I sure miss all the food in New York. It makes my mouth water to look at all of your posts. If I'm in New York, I know who to ask about some good grub. By the way, your photography is beautiful. Hang in there for your license. Enjoy the freedom!

Lindsay said...

Such great pictures! I have so much to learn. I have added a link on my blog to let me know when you update your blog so i can keep up with ALL your blogging! You are a fanatic! I LOVE IT!

Sydna Graf said...

Andrea already has cousin approval, which is as important as parental approval in my book. Cousins see what others don't.

Elder Graf said...

Thanks for the nice post, Ang:) Ange? It's weird to write that out.. I'm kind of embarrassed of all the pictures of me though! I still think my hair is waaay too short, and the pictures of me and Andrea are engagementesque! The photography is great though so i can't really complain;) Anyway, you're awesome.