Tuesday, June 9, 2009

grown-up work clothes


I went searching for grown-up job interview clothes today, and found this lovely little ensemble at Ann Taylor LOFT for a screamin deal. All three pieces for under $100. Oh yeah, that feels good. Since I was a block away from Klane I went to visit him and hung out for a little while. Following that I wandered around, you can follow my journey here:


Klane in his cubicle in all its glory


St. Patrick's Cathedral, which is across the street from DDB


Rockefeller Plaza. Not sure why the flags were white today instead of all colorful like usual



One of my very favorite spots in the city; I went out of my way to walk by today


Flowers in front of Fairway Market


This building on 73rd and Columbus is totally purple. I love it.

6 comments:

Sharla said...

Wish I could see you in that snazzy outfit. Please take a pic tomorrow and send it or blog it. You will look amazing! I am so excited for you to Shine!! Loved the photos and this is my favorite outfit! Hooray for you Angie!

Sara said...

you are going to nail it. i'm excited for the details :) love you!

Ross Co. said...

I want that shirt!

Sharla said...

Ok! Loved the outfit and it looks even better on you than the model, but that doesn't surprise me one little bit! You go Girl!!!!

Abbie said...

AHHHH!!! You are making me sooooo excited for NY! Love the outfit.

K, more questions: how do you know Nikki and Hilary? Were you in the beloved Wymount ward? You better answer these questions I've got for you, they're the second most important thing behind your interview. hehehe

Sheralee said...

Love the outfit! I've had a lot of fun this year buying "teacher clothes" :) Yours made me want to buy some more! love your pics of NY as usual!