Monday, June 15, 2009

our favorite new toy

An HD antenna, so now we get all major TV channels. This could be dangerous... tonight I've already watched The Bachelorette and Here Come the Newlyweds. By the way, I think Jillian is being a tad bit overdramatic about the whole thing. She's got to realize that everyone is going to be eliminated eventually. That is kind of the point. No reason to have a crying fit about it each week. But I'm loving watching the Hinkins, the LDS couple on Here Come the Newlyweds. That show is kind of stupid, but also hilarious. I don't know how much more reality TV Klane can take...

Good thing the temp agency already got me three (count em, three) interviews this week! And it's only Monday! Can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings. I get the feeling they are anxious to get me out there and get me hired. They got me a working interview for Thursday (which would've been paid), but I had to turn it down since I have no license yet. That office is still having me for an interview, though. I can't wait to get my license and start working!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Angie, I meant to write back sooner but Jared has been busy on the computer and I haven't been able to blog. Anyway, yes, blog stalking is great, and you are in no way creepy! I talked to Jessica, Jared's sis, she goes to your ward often because she has many friends there but I guess she actually is IN a Manhattan ward. Anyway, if you do get the chance to meet her sometimes she's totally nice and does photography as well! Good luck with all the job stuff! Whoever hires you will be lucky to have you!

Unknown said...

Don't be hatin' on the Newly Wed show! I love it.

Colette said...

Oh, that's a bummer you don't have your license yet! They are being slow on that. You even took your boards before all of us!
That is so great about all the opportunities though! Good for you Angie!

Sharla said...

Look at that clear picture!! I haven't watched T.V. in a very long time, but Brandon and Brian and I went to the Cabin last night a watched a movie for F.H.E. It was lots of fun!

theRach said...

Haha, that newlywed show is funny. I'm glad I'm not the only one watching "the Bachelorette" -- I get so sucked into the drama (hope Wes gets the boot soon).....good luck on all of your many interviews!!

Whitney Bennett said...

The Hinkins are Allen's and my Aunt's cousin. Our Aunt talks about them all the time...and they are so cute. It's fun to watch somebody on TV that we hear about. :)

Anonymous said...

That was my exact night last night--first time watching that Newlywed show...whatever.

I am so impressed--3 interviews!! Holy cow, good luck! You will be awesome. You are the best hygenist I have ever met and I would know from experience.