Tuesday, June 2, 2009

something beautiful to see






If you're into weddings like me, check out this one, captured by one of my favorite photographers, Jonathan Canlas. Besides the great photography, I thought the wedding itsself was really beautiful, interesting and very unique. They had an intimate reception where everyone ate dinner at tables set up on a beach. No shoes allowed, and the bride and groom even lounged in an oceanside hammock for a few moments. It's a little more casual than I would've done, but I thought they pulled it off extremely well, making it still feel like a mostly formal event. Anyway, check it out. Very very cool.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I love not wearing shoes...rock on to this Wedding! Props.

Morgan said...

I LOVE Jonathan Canlas, too. So amazing. I also LOVE weddings. I agree. This one looks so incredible. My life-long dream is to be a wedding planner. Someday...

Sharla said...

Looks like where we just came from!