Tuesday, June 16, 2009

oh happy day


We are unbelievably excited. Mike and Sara are coming to visit us. In 12 days. Sunday night they called to tell us they were throwing caution to the wind and buying plane tickets. I absolutely cannot wait. There will undoubtedly be soft-serve, frolicking in the park, shopping, late nights, museums (at least the MoMA, right Sar???), great food and a lot of exploring. We are going to take this city by a storm. I bought an air mattress and an extra set of sheets today, then walked down 34th street browsing through stores, admiring the Empire State Building, imagining doing the same thing very soon, but with Sara as my shopping buddy. I'm so excited!

Also exciting: before the aforementioned visit, we will be flying home to beautiful Utah for a weekend for Justin's mission farewell. Boating and barbeques are already on the agenda, two of my very favorite things. I can't wait.

In other news, I had a great interview this morning at a beautiful ortho office on Park Avenue, ending with a job offer. I'm going to have some deciding to do after my interviews tomorrow. If things continue to go well, I'm going to have to choose where I want to work, a decision I certainly didn't expect to be lucky enough to have. But I'm so grateful! Also, Klane went to Portfolio Night tonight, got some great, positive feedback on his work, and made some good contacts. Good times in the Harding house today. Life is being good to us and we are loving it.

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Life is great! Enjoy the moment and relish in it! We arranged to have the boat on Friday and Saturday and now we are just praying for Sun and nice weather. Pack your bags and your camera and we will see you soon!!

The Graf Family said...

Angie that is great about the job offer and offers!!!! I never had any doubt about you scoring a wonderful job, your so awesome. Have fun with the friends, it is so fun to hang out. Keep us posted.

Sara said...

we would have been fine on the floor! you are too awesome. and we ARE SO STOKED! i made a paper chain.