Saturday, June 27, 2009

drive to the cabin (i love the mountains!)

So far, our visit to Utah has been fabulous. I love it here. We arrived late Thursday night and woke up Friday morning to take family pictures with the Grafs, then had a delicious breakfast together at Magleby's Fresh. Michelle did Klane's and my hair in the afternoon, and we had a barbeque and hung out with the Hardings in the evening.


This morning we went up to one of my favorite places, the cabin. It was a quick trip to pick up tables and chairs for the lunch after Justin's farewell tomorrow, but I really enjoyed the drive up the canyon and seeing the cabin. The weather is so beautiful and the mountain air felt amazing and smelled so good. I couldn't stop smiling.

we're having fun playing with our new lens

can't wipe the smile off my face

1 comment:

Sharla said...

From the mountains to the lakes, we live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Loved having your shining happy faces this weekend and we are already counting down to the next visit!