Saturday, June 27, 2009

saturday on utah lake

Boating is definitely one of my favorite things. My parents are so awesome; they made sure the family went out on the lake while Klane and I were in town. I love the dry heat in Utah, it's so much more comfortable being outside when there's no moisture in the air. It's so relaxing riding in the boat, being with family, listening to good music, tubing, surfing, and skiing. (Oh, how I love slalom skiing. If only the water had been flat today!) We had such a fun time with lots of laughs. I just really love these people.

These pics enlarge when you click them. It's more work so I only do it if I really like them. We're having fun playing with our lens, check out the sharpness in some of these shots! :)






I love this kid.









(okay, is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen?)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

yay for boating! I am jealous that you guys got to go out! And I won't lie, I think your mom is beautiful! I hope you guys had a great time! Keep up the good work in New York. You make me want to visit it now! :) and I LOVE your recipes! Keep them coming!

Colette said...

Your mom really is the cutest thing! And I LOVE your camera. These pics are so fun!
I feel like a stalker cause I make comments so much! But I just think your blog is so much fun!

Morgan said...

Great pictures! The lake looks so sunny and beautiful and inviting. I swear that I can hear it calling my name. It looks like you've been having a great time with your family. And oh my, your mom is so adorable!

Sharla said...

We got on the blog last night and Wow!! Thank you! What are we going to do without you sis! I am sad this morning and very lonesome!

MommaChelle said...

haha those are all such good pictures except for the one of us haha ugliest pic ever, but thats ok.fun day at the lake!